Company: CAMRIS International, LLC
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: November 22, 2021
CAMRIS International, LLC is a medical research and development
firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development
challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and
research management services. We combine our proven systems with
today's most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve
the lives of people around the world. Our core practice areas
include HIV/AIDS, microbiology and infectious disease research,
vaccine research, development and production, global health
security, biodefense, and clinical research. We are seeking a CDMO
Manufacturing Scheduler to support the Pilot BioProduction Facility
(PBF) at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR) in
Silver Spring, Maryland. Reporting to the PBF Business Account
Manager and supporting the Site Leadership Office, the PBF
Manufacturing Scheduler role will be accountable for scheduling all
manufacturing, quality, and facility related activities to support
and optimize PBF CDMO services. PBF is a development and phase 1
clinical contract manufacturing site with both drug substance and
drug product capability. The successful candidate will be
responsible for coordinating and scheduling all manufacturing
activities, driving solutions to scheduling conflicts and
supporting manufacturing and critical WRAIR mission priorities.
They will work with a diverse set of colleagues in Manufacturing,
Development, Quality Control, and Facilities, and will coordinate
tasks as required by Army and CAMRIS leadership. We are seeking
someone with exceptional people skills who want to work in a
supportive fast-paced environment.
- Supporting the Army site director and AOR in solving scheduling
- Supporting the BD Account Manager, Assistant Program Manager
and PBF Program Manager in compiling metrics and Gantt charts for
- Responsible for scheduling, optimizing and tracking execution
of all manufacturing activities within the facility.
- Hosts scheduling meetings and drives input of schedule data
through direct stakeholder communication.
- Performs scheduling, communication and administration
- Coordinates routine daily development manufacturing activities
manage scheduling conflicts.
- Applies scheduling expertise to develop, maintain and
continuously improve manufacturing scheduling systems.
- Develops new tools to organize manufacturing operations and
drives continuous improvement in efficiency, time reduction and
- Works closely with Technical SMEs, Project Management,
Clinical, Quality, Formulation, Development, Supply Chain and other
groups to meet company manufacturing priorities and support all
- Works closely with EHS and Facility Engineering to support
- Serves as the main point of contact for all manufacturing
- Provide maintenance work planning and scheduling function for a
self-directed work team.
- Coordination of subcontracting activities including calibration
- Publish weekly look-ahead and monthly forecast schedules in the
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as
- Bachelor's degree.
- Progressive manufacturing facility scheduling experience and/or
experience in a related role.
- Demonstrated scheduling and/or project management
- Experience with manual and software-based scheduling
- Energetic, innovative self-starter with excellent planning and
- Ability to manage numerous issues simultaneously.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional work
- Background in analytical or process development of vaccines and
- Background in a biotech or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience in the contract development and manufacturing
- Expertise in 6 Sigma, 6S, Toyota manufacturing system and other
best practice systems is a plus.
- Experience with cGMP requirements for pharmaceutical
manufacturing and GMP processing equipment.
- Experience with building or updating software-based scheduling
- Experience with Quality systems, Standard Operating Procedures,
- Applied computer and Microsoft Office skills for budgeting and
reporting.CAMRIS International, LLC offers competitive salaries and
comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume online at .
CAMRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by any applicable federal, state, or local
law.Full vaccination against COVID-19, defined as two doses of
Moderna, two doses of Pfizer, or one dose of Johnson & Johnson's
Janssen, is required for this position.#ZR
Keywords: CAMRIS International, LLC, Silver Spring , Manufacturing Scheduler, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!