Company: Sono Bello
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: January 13, 2022
With 60+ locations nationwide, Sono Bello is the national leader
in Laser Liposuction & Body Contouring. A career at Sono Bello
means being part of a dynamic and high-energy work environment,
where each one of our team members can make a difference. We love
what we do, and it shows. At Sono Bello we believe everyone
deserves to have their best body today and pursue their best life
The Patient Coordinator (PC) is the first person our patients see
when they arrive, and their primary role is to ensure our patients
have an exceptional experience with every single interaction at
Sono Bello. It is a high-energy, fast-paced position that is best
suited for an individual with a passion for the aesthetic industry
that possesses a demonstrated ability to successfully juggle
competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
The PC is also responsible for helping to facilitate the sales
process/support our Sales Consultants, and therefore will possess
strong interpersonal and communications skills. They assist in
closing-out patient consultations to deliver a seamless customer
service experience. This will include providing information and
completion of consent forms, financial options, realistic
expectations and related surgical and/or non-surgical procedures.
Key information will be accurately entered into different systems
as well as prepared for secure transfer to the local center. To
accomplish this, the Patient Coordinator will complete various
independent support tasks in the opening, closing and general
office operations following established processes.
This position will be based primarily at our Silver Spring, MD
location; however, will be called to assist other locations within
the region as needed. The travel expectation is about 30%.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited
to the following:
- Ensuring exceptional customer service is given to everyone that
visits the consultation office.
- Assist in the daily opening and closing of the facility.
- Greet all patients, introduce them to the office, verifying
appointment, and provide exceptional customer service
- Check out patients and as applicable, schedule next appointment
and provide appointment card to the customer, ensuring that
information is accurately recorded in the appropriate systems.
- Enter payments and log all payments received throughout the day
with proper documentation.
- Verify all invoices are accurate.
- Following established process, accurately complete bank deposit
information, make deposits and maintain appropriate records.
- As needed work collectively with Patient Care Consultant and
Practice Manager in identifying champion patients who are willing
to tell their transformational/endorsing stories online.
- Assist PCC in responding to patient phone calls, questions, and
concerns pre and post-operatively, as needed.
- May assist the PCC with patient consultations.
- May assist PCC in facilitation of cross-selling additional
services and/or upsell, which may include the creation or preparing
of quote sheets and consent forms necessary.
- Act as patient liaison throughout entire patient experience
while providing excellent customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Requires using the telephone and computer while communicating with
internal and external customers and vendors. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands
or fingers to handle or feel; and talk or hear. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision. Employee will
sit for several hours each day but will also need mobility and
ability to stand and walk for periods of time. Employee may need to
lift up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to travel within the region as needed.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); with
preference given to those with an AA or undergraduate degree.
- 2 year's or work experience in customer facing roles that
include general clerical functions, with preference given to roles
that include sales.
- 1 year of experience working in a semi-independent or low
At Sono Bello we believe that our team members are the keys to our
success. We offer competitive pay, generous monthly bonuses, and
Keywords: Sono Bello, Silver Spring , Patient Coordinator, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!