Accounts Payable Associate
Company: Red Stone Properties
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: HH Fund is seeking a skilled AP Associate
to provide direct support for processing various types of accounts
payable transactions and some collection duties with a high level
of accuracy for multiple Student Housing Apartment Buildings
throughout the United States. This role will report to a Junior
Director of Accounting and will be based in Silver Spring, MD.
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable invoices
to ensure that transactions are processed accurately and that
vendors are paid timely.
- Enter invoices for a specific set of entities.
- Obtain appropriate approval for payment of invoices
- Ensure transactions comply with financial policies and
- Responsible for the accurate coding and timely processing of
invoices, including imports from other programs.
- Investigate and resolve all discrepancies associated with the
processing of invoices.
- Send out collection letters.
- Other tasks as assigned. Required Skills
- At least 1 year relevant experience in Accounts Payable.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred in accounting or financial
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized
accounting and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial data.
- Real Estate Property Accounting Experience
- Real Page Property Management Software
- AvidXchange Who We are: HH-Fund focuses on investing and
managing student housing apartments in the United States, along
with full range of student services. HH-Fund has a "value-add"
strategy that includes launching a lease-up marketing plan for
vacant units, attracting international students and reducing
operating cost to improve management efficiency. What Makes YOU an
- Meticulous and self-motivated individual with good
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage high volume
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills.
- Ability to follow up on pending issues.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize your own work
activities, manage time efficiently and follow policies and
- Motivated self-starter.The above is intended to describe the
general content of and requirements for the performance of this
job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of
duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this
job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.HH Fund is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind:
HH Fund is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, age,
military or veteran status, or any other status protected by
applicable law. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in
the United States for any employer.
Keywords: Red Stone Properties, Silver Spring , Accounts Payable Associate, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!