Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Summary/ObjectiveResponsible for the overall management of a
facility. Plan, develop, direct, monitor and supports all
operational, administrative, and clinical, human resources,
customer service and fiscal activities for the facility's programs
and services.Essential Functions
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident / patient
care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory,
accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
- Prepares annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly
performance of facility in relation to budget and intervenes as
- Recruit, hire, provide orientation/training, and retains a
sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs
and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds
expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a
- Makes sure facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and
appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff
in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as
appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey
- Responsible for grievance process from residents, patients,
- Functions as primary officer for facility according to HIPAA
- Performs other duties as assigned.Supervisory
ResponsibilityDirect reports to this position typically include the
following: Director of Nursing, Medical Director, and other
facility department heads.Physical DemandsMay be required to
respond to critical issues on a 24/7 basis. Working in normal
office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop,
use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of
10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Required Education and Experience
- Has valid Administrator's license issued by the State's
- Meets minimum education requirements of the State.
- Prefer one to three (1-3) years' experience as a healthcare
- Proficient in the use of personal computer.Arcola Health and
Rehabilitation Center int Silver Spring, MD is a 151-bed center
offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our
patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed
team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all
aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team
member opportunity and apply today!We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant
for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran,
and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
Keywords: SavaSeniorCare, Silver Spring , Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!