Senior Business Account Executive- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummarySell Comcast
Internet, Data, Video and Voice services to small and mid- size
businesses focusing mainly on advanced communications solutions
including PRI, Hosted PBX and multi-location opportunities. As part
of sales process, create and deliver face-to-face sales
presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast
products and services. Promote the sale of bundled products to
ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sell with goal of
exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stay abreast of
competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position
Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.Job
Description$54,000.00 Base Salary plus $50,000.00 Uncapped
- Territory development to include the development of local
business partnerships, affiliations, and local improvement of
Comcast's positioning and brand.
- Maintaining quality sales records and preparation of sales and
activity reports as the need arises.
- Responsible for Customer Happiness and supporting a positive
impression of the Comcast Experience.
- New acquisition sales of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video,
and Voice services to small and mid-size businesses.
- Generation of new leads with targeted businesses through
various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing,
customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Focus on sophisticated communications solutions including PRI,
Hosted PBX, and multi-location opportunities.
- Identify improvement areas thru a consultative process that
would improve our prospect's ability to communicate more optimally
both internally and externally to their customers.
- Effectively manage a territory with high activity and
comprehensive business plan.
- Management of defined Territory to include development of local
business partnerships, affiliations, and local improvement of
Comcast positioning and brand.
- Team with technical, customer service, and related support
staff to ensure end-to-end customer sales and happiness and thereby
drive new revenue growth.
- Consistently maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects that
will yield production levels of monthly quota performance and
- Remain knowledgeable of Comcast products and services to
facilitate sales efforts.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales and business quality
- Adherence to all company standards and business integrity.
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are encouraged to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job
- Always improving the customer experience - think and act in
ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital
options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our
products and services
- Know your stuff - be hardworking learners, users, and advocates
of our groundbreaking technology, products, and services,
especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new insights
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making callbacks, and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers
- Push for results and drive growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors, and
our communities!What are the BENEFITS of Comcast?
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Discounted Services (must reside in the footprint)
- Many more benefits and perks "Signing bonus valued at $1,000 to
be paid in two installments. The first $200 will be issued in the
pay period following 90 days of employment, the second $800 in the
pay period following six months of employment. Bonus is only
payable if the employee is in good standing continuously through
the date each payment is made. Candidate must be selected by May
31st. Only candidates hired into the role externally are eligible
for the signing bonus during the applicable offering period."
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
EducationBachelor's DegreeWhile possessing the stated degree is
preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some
combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive
related professional experience.Relevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Silver Spring , Senior Business Account Executive- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!