Senior Project Coordinator
Company: Ascellon Corporation
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Ascellon Corporation is seeking a goal-oriented problem solver
and team player who is ready for the responsibility required to
work in a technically exciting environment supporting internal and
external customers nation-wide, while at the same time sharing
their knowledge and expertise to support the company's mission of
providing superior customer service.You will enjoy a creative work
environment and comprehensive fringe benefits that include:
- Flexible paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- Employee discounts
- Employee retirement plan (401k) with generous match and
- Company-paid tax-free Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free on-site parking
- On-site cafeteria
- Free 24-hour gym on premises
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid disability insurance
- Extensive training opportunity
- Predictable work hours
- And moreResponsibilities: The Senior Project Coordinator
position is a professional, mid-level opportunity for the
individual seeking a career path to management. The position will
prepare the right individual for a position in project management
within the company. The Senior Project Coordinator will be required
to develop and demonstrate knowledge of the company's projects and
customers; leadership skills; attention to detail; and time
management capabilities. The position is critical to project
success and the Senior Project Coordinator must be professional,
flexible, and dependable. Specific duties include, but not limited
- The Senior Project Coordinator will provide support on assigned
projects and tasks by coordinating communications, updating files,
and maintaining meeting calendars.
- Work with Project Director to develop and maintain detail work
schedules and assignment of project tasks.
- Maintain electronic project files by updating SharePoint and
network project folders with project documents and deliverables to
meet mandated deadlines.
- The Senior Project Coordinator will produce project documents
by formatting, printing, copying, and binding project
- Maintain project meeting schedules and agendas and ensure that
all participants receive agendas and adequate notification of
meeting logistics (e.g., conference room location, conference call
numbers, video conference links, etc.).
- Attend meetings and document meeting minutes.
- The Senior Project Coordinator will become a key resource and
support to project activities and information to be available to
assume other project support functions, when needed.
- Handle routine inquiries by telephone, or by email as
- The Senior Project Coordinator will be aware of, and responsive
to the needs of field staff and customers. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of project support experience. Additional 4
years of experience will substitute for a bachelor's degree.
- Must have flexibility and capability to respond to the needs of
field staff and customers that may occasionally require support
outside of normal business hours.
- Intermediate to advanced competency in Microsoft Office
software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint and
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to consistently meet
- Must have experience creating, reviewing, editing & formatting
documents (e.g., proposals, manuals, presentations, etc.).
- Must have solid grammar and punctuation skills, including the
ability to compose emails and letters that are grammatically
correct and properly formatted.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are
- Demonstrated track record of cooperation, flexibility and
Keywords: Ascellon Corporation, Silver Spring , Senior Project Coordinator, Other , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!