Company: Golds Gym DC Metro Area
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Position Scope: As a Gold's Personal Trainer, you'll help our
members achieve their potential through fitness by providing
customized fitness programs to our members including education and
guidance on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance
training and other programs.Major Responsibilities:
- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body
fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness
equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our
members' personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is
used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by
the Fitness Manager.
- Partner with membership sales team to help new members achieve
their fitness goals with personal training.Qualifications &
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens
- Current CPR and AED certification. (Hands-on certification)
Online certifications are not accepted
- College degree in fitness related field with relevant work
experience is preferred but not required
- Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours
throughout the workday
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person
and on the telephone
Keywords: Golds Gym DC Metro Area, Silver Spring , Personal Trainer, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!