Posted on: August 3, 2022
At FutureCare, we offer something different. Our family-owned
company provides consistent schedules, generous benefits, and a
collaborative work environment. With 35 years of business, we have
been named a Top Workplace for the last 10 years and counting.
Looking for something more stable? Apply now!
The licensed occupational therapy assistant (C.O.T.A.) or (O.T.A.)
may practice limited occupational therapy under the clinical
supervision of the licensed occupational therapist. This
supervision requires, at a minimum, for the licensed occupational
therapist to provide initial direction; periodic on-site
supervision; and an annual evaluation of performance. Additional
supervision is driven by (a) Experience and competence of the
occupational therapy assistant; (b) Change in a resident's medical
status; and (c) Complexity of the treatment program.
1. Graduate of an approved Occupational Therapy Assistant
2. Current license in the state of Maryland.**
3. Minimum of one (1) year experience in a geriatric or a subacute
4. Certified by the American Occupation Therapy Association.
5. Prefer active membership in the state and national American
Occupational Therapy Association.
6. Ability to understand and follow the directions of the
Occupational Therapist and the policies and procedures of the
External Company URL: http://www.futurecarehealth.com
Street: 1051 Brightseat Road
Keywords: FutureCare, Silver Spring , COTA, Other , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!