Company: Knowesis Inc.
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Knowesis is currently seeking an experienced Training Specialist
to support the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR)
Biomedical Research Support contract to assist in
developing/updating and delivering training and training materials
to military personnel. *This position is contingent upon contract
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Design and conduct military training programs and materials,
including videos, student and instructor booklets, posters, and
* Monitor and report the effectiveness of training during an
initial period and for a defined period.
* May be involved in initial plan design and existing plan
* Provide assistance with updating training program materials
currently managed within the Research Transition Office (RTO).
* Coordinate with Army field units to conduct initial training to
verify that the skills targeted in the training program are taught
* Develop comprehensive lesson plans to ensure that the training is
uniform across the Army once the final training packets have been
developed and initial testing has been conducted.
* Coordinate with key stakeholders such as the Army Resilience
Directorate (ARD), Military Operational Medicine Research Program
(MOMRP), Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), Forces Command
(FORSCOM), and other operational unit leadership to ensure support
for the program.
* Assist in the development of participant surveys, focus group
questionnaires, and Command interview outlines.
* Interpret specific program policies and associated principles as
well as a comprehensive and detailed knowledge of directorate
functions, workflow, and managerial styles to plan, organize and
implement assigned programs.
* May travel to deliver on-site training and perform on-site data
collections and training observations with host units.
* Work under immediate supervision.
* May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to
be the top-level contributor/specialist.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Knowesis requires all employees to be
fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. An employee is
considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second
dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one week after receiving a
single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. All newly hired employees will be
required to provide proof of vaccination.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Knowesis will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Knowesis Inc., Silver Spring , Training Specialist, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!