Front Desk Associate
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: September 21, 2022
What We'll Accomplish Together
We are currently accepting resumes for Junior Wellness Ambassadors
with Customer Service, Sales and Hospitality experience, who enjoy
creating lasting experiences for our guests.
We're looking for individuals who genuinely enjoy providing
impeccable service by creating a customized experience that exceeds
our guests' expectations.
Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to prioritize,
multitask, think creatively, take initiative, and employ a diverse
set of skills.
Our Wellness Ambassadors bring positive energy to each guest
experience, resolve concerns quickly and effectively, and make
everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
- Greeting Guests, Answering phones, Booking Experiences, Sales
and Promoting our Corporate Wellness Program
- Display exceptional knowledge of spa products and services
- Upholding our core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence,
consistency and empathy.
- Reports to the Assistant Manager; takes direction from Lead
- Ideal candidate is outgoing, self-motivated, enthusiastic with
a professional, polished appearance and a passion for delivering
exceptional guest service
What it Takes to Succeed
Qualified candidates will:
- Available to work varied shifts (evenings and weekends)
- Strong customer service skills
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, service with
a smile, tact and diplomacy
- Previous day spa, salon, retail, luxury, call center or
reservation booking experience in a fast-paced service
- Excellent (English speaking) communication skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Team player with good organizational and interpersonal
- Strong PC and keyboarding skills (Tech Savvy)
- Able to handle multiple duties simultaneously
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to
communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective
clients, vendors, and the franchised location's management and
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Ability to quickly assess client's needs.
* Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Silver Spring , Front Desk Associate, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!