Radiology Technologist - PRN
Company: Holy Cross Health
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Employment Type: Part time Shift: Rotating Shift Description:
- Competitive salary
- Quality of Life:Flexible work schedules
- Advancement:Career growth opportunities
- Location:Holy Cross Health has two hospitals and four
healthcare centers all a short driving distance from Washington DC
and Baltimore, MD Description:
- PRN Shift Responsibilities:
- Produces high quality radiographs while providing professional
and quality care to the patients.
- Ensures that radiographs are taken in accordance with the State
regulations and in conjunction with the ALARA principle.
- Able to operate all equipment to include DR, CR, fluoro,
diagnostic rooms, portable and C-arm machines.
- Able to perform the variety of exams that are performed in
diagnostic radiology and the OR.
- Identifies care needs of patients/significant others and
implements interventions and utilizes equipment necessary to meet
the specific needs of the patient population served to include:
neonates, infants, pediatric, young adults, middle adults and late
- Participates in team environment and will do duties as assigned
which are not limited to any one modality.
- Supports the Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Health.
What you will need:
- Graduate of a JRC/ERT approved Radiologic Technology
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists or is Registry eligible.
- Licensed by the State of Maryland.
- CPR certified - American Heart Association About us: Holy Cross
Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system that serves more
than 240,000 individuals each year from Maryland's two largest
counties - Montgomery and Prince George's counties. Holy Cross
Health earns numerous national awards, clinical designations and
accreditations across a wide range of specialties for providing
innovative, high-quality health care services. Holy Cross Health is
an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Qualified
applicants are considered for employment without regard
toMinority/Females/disabled/Veteran(M/F/D/V) status. Our Commitment
to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions. Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Holy Cross Health, Silver Spring , Radiology Technologist - PRN, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!