Company: Cadia Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2022
* Personal, Vacation, Sick Days & Paid Holidays
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Company Paid Life
* A 401(k) plan with company match.
* Maternity Leave Options, Short and Long Term Disability.
* Personal and Family Medical Leave.
Employee Perks Program
* Tickets At Work/Ticket Monster - Discount Programs
* Free and Discounted Employee Meals
* Tuition Reimbursement
* In Facility Training/Inservice Programs
* Employee Assistance Program
* Free Will/Estate Preparation Services
* Free/Discounted Legal Services Program
Who We Are
Compassion and appreciation are at the heart of who we are. We act
as an advocate for the patient but also for our employees. At Cadia
Healthcare, we have built an environment where new ideas are
encouraged. Our company culture is built on being supportive,
working as a team and reaching our goals. Cadia is excited to have
you continue your career with us!
What You Will Do
Activity Aides play a key role in keeping our patients active and
engaged socially. Every day our Activity Aides work closely with
our patients, planning and organizing programs to keep them
motivated. Cadia Healthcare is dedicated to providing the best care
possible and that's where you come in.
* Must possess High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must possess at least 2 years of strong customer service
* At least 6 months previous Long Term Care or Geriatric Healthcare
experience is required
Keywords: Cadia Healthcare, Silver Spring , Activity Aide, Other , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!