Training Specialist - KM
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: November 25, 2022
SEEC is a progressive nonprofit agency providing a wide range of
community support to help people with developmental disabilities
live the lives they choose. Supports are provided solely in the
community and are directed by the interests, needs, and aspirations
of each person.
Named as a Top Workplaces USA 2021, SEEC is a nationally recognized
disability services provider in Maryland dedicated to progressive
values and the belief that all those in the intellectual and
developmental disability community can _Live, Work and Thrive_.
Come join us!
ABOUT THE TEAM*
Knowledge Management is a team that strengthens and enhances the
ability of SEEC's workforce to achieve its mission and goals of
supporting people to live their lives with choice and dignity. This
happens through designing and implementing training, providing
quality assurance, nursing and wellness services, behavioral
support strategies, and by researching new practices to inform and
drive the delivery of progressive, innovative services.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL*
* Provide required training to SEEC's workforce
* Support the work of Knowledge Management's Training Team,
including collaborating on training materials and best
* Monitor SEEC's iCareManager staff Training module, provide
technical support to staff using the module
* Assist with in-person and virtual training logistics as needed
(may include reservations, sending calendar invites or reminders,
coordinating supplies, for example)
* With guidance, support the development and implementation of a
Training Partner position for a person who experiences
* Generate, analyze and provide reports on training-related data to
the Knowledge Management Program Director and Training Team, and
maintain clear communications with agency leadership regarding
staff training or compliance matters.
* Assist with New Hire Orientation.
* Become fluent with SEEC's Learning Management Systems (Elsevier,
Relias) as well as online training or certifying agencies (Maryland
Board of Nursing, MANDT) in order to support the work of KM
Training Team and our staff. Coordinate point of communication plan
with Training and Learning Manager.
Physical environment/working conditions: *
* Moderate to high noise level. Work in multiple environments:
office environment and training center, offsite training locations.
Must be flexible in dealing with change.
* Equipment used: Laptop (Microsoft Office Suite), iPhone, iPad,
other standard office equipment.
* BA/BS Preferred
* At least 1 year's experience delivering professional training
and/or presentations to adult learners
* Experience working with training and lesson plans or related
learning and organizational tools
* Familiarity with the following (or related) technical platforms:
CRM database such as iCareManager, learning management systems,
Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
* Exceptional customer service to all colleagues and external
partners; skill to handle sensitive and confidential situations
* Must work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring
and ongoing projects.
* Health, Dental & Vision Plans.
* Competitive Pay
* LTD & Basic Life Insurances
* Matching 403B
* Paid Vacation.
* Tuition Assistance Program.
* Employee Program Assistance.
* And more!
If you think you meet the qualifications, we would love to speak
_SEEC is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce in an inclusive culture environment. SEEC does
not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other
basis protected under federal, state, or local laws._
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: SEEConline, Silver Spring , Training Specialist - KM, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!