Company: Earth Resources Technology, Inc.
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Will provide expert advice, assistance, guidance, or counseling in
support of management, organizational, and business improvement
efforts. Will provide inventory support with duties that require
entering and processing accountable personal property within the
Personal Property Management System (PPMS). Specific duties
- Work-flow analysis, planning, change process, and systems
- Maintain current custodial records for all accountable personal
property within their assigned custodial area.
- Identify and report to the Property Accountability Officer any
property excess to the needs of the custodial area.
- Submit appropriate reports promptly to the Property
Accountability Officer for lost, missing, stolen, destroyed,
damaged, or rendered unserviceable accountable personal
- Affix property identification number (bar code) labels onto
accountable personal property.
- Conduct physical inventories and reconciling inventory
- Participate in the employee separation clearance process by
ensuring that all assigned property has been accounted for, to
include signing section 3 of the CD-126, Separation Clearance
- Maintain a record of accountable personal property assigned to
his/her custodial area that is removed for use or repair outside of
the custodial area.
- Ensure that loaned accountable personal property is returned
upon expiration of the loan.
- Ensure that a Property Custodian Certification is filled out
and sent to the NOAA Personal Property Office when a new Property
Custodian is appointed.
- Ensure that complete documentation is provided to the Property
Office for newly acquired property.
- Prepares evaluation statements, reports of findings, and
- Designated as the main Property Contact, and the other as an
- Support Human Resource efforts for the office, to include the
- Configuration control of personnel documents such as
organization charts, labor tables, Personnel Action Charts.
- Act as proxy for initiating actions in HR systems.
- Assist with recurring personnel reporting actions, and risk
- Support in-processing and out-processing of office personnel
- Will support office business functions to include coordination
with facilities teams, coordination efforts to support COOP,
implementation of office reconfiguration and transition
- Support development of office events for leadership requiring
logistical coordination, planning, and on-site support. Travel may
- May require providing advice to senior management related to
development and resolution of program and management issues.
1+ years of experience directly related to the position. Must have
the ability to analyze problems, evaluate the contents of written
information, and apply sound judgment to resolve problems or offer
alternative solutions to management. Experience with the NOAA
Personal Property Management System (PPMS) would be a plus. Must be
a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and be able to pass a background
investigation to obtain a security badge to enter the applicable
government facility. Education
BS/BA degree preferred;--years of experience may be substituted.
- Certified Professional Property Manager (CPPM) certification a
plus ERT is VEVRAA Federal Contractor & Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. In accordance with Title
VI & VII of the Civil Rights Act, all qualified applicants will be
considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Earth Resources Technology, Inc., Silver Spring , Consultant, Professions , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!