Junior Production Support Analyst
Company: Wiley Edge
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Want to work in technology at an investment bank?Paid graduate
training, ongoing support, opportunities at leading global
employers - the Alumni graduate program gives you everything you
need. (And don't worry, there's no training bond. No exit fees, no
hidden catches). Here at mthree, we pair great graduates with
brilliant global businesses. Our clients include tier one
investment banks and other organizations across a range of
industries, from insurance to healthcare to travel. What you'll
do:Production support plays a vital role in enterprise technology,
from algorithmic trading engines to regulatory reporting.Think of
it as healthcare for technology. As a production support analyst
with mthree, you'll be on a shared mission to look after the
technical systems and processes other teams rely on.How the Alumni
- Apply via this job advert.
- Complete our assessment process.
- Get trained at mthree Academy in an online class for 4-8 weeks
with other graduates.
- Join an mthree client for 12-24 months while receiving support
and salary increases every 6 months.
- The vast majority then convert to permanent employees with the
client at the end of the program.What you'll learn at the mthree
- How to discuss production support activity at a high level
including ITIL (information technology infrastructure library),
monitoring, DevOps, SRE (site reliability engineering), and
- How to discuss common financial topics, including financial
markets, equity trading, derivatives, currency, treasury,
regulation, and risk.
- How to write a basic computer program in Python, including user
input, common data structures, and flow of control.
- How to use MySQL to perform CRUD (create, read, update and
delete) operations on a relational database stored in a MySQL
Server.What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related STEM subject
(science, technology, engineering, math).
- Good grades. We look for potential, not prestige, but it's
important that you enjoy pushing yourself to pick up new
- Ability to troubleshoot, taking an analytical approach to solve
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- The right to work without needing visa sponsorship.
- A requirement for this role may be to attest and provide proof
of vaccination for Covid 19 upon hire.What you'll get:
- Fully paid, in-depth, interactive training in small classes
with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by
industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A generous graduate salary.
- Pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Valuable industry experience. Ultimately, a foot in the door to
build your career in an in-demand niche.How to apply:
- Hit 'Apply Now' to tell us a bit about you.
- Complete the online assessment (we'll send you a link by
- Complete the interviews with our friendly talent team over
phone and video.
- Lastly, you'll interview with one or more of our clients.So you
don't miss out on your dream job, we encourage you to be open to
relocating.We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each
and every individual who contributes to making mthree the company
it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity both
within mthree and with our partner companies, and we're proud to
provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish. That
means promoting a strong culture of equality but, most importantly,
inclusion. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing
mix of people that work for mthree.A requirement for this role may
be to attest and provide proof of vaccination for Covid 19 upon
Keywords: Wiley Edge, Silver Spring , Junior Production Support Analyst, Professions , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!