Company: Sila Heating & Air Conditioning
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Master Plumber - Washington D.C., Maryland & Virginia Where Inspiration and Initiative intersect with Opportunity & Growth. Join Team Sila! If you are a licensed Master Plumber, don't miss this exciting opportunity to join a national, 3rd generation, growth orientated, professional organization in the Washington D.C., Virginia and Maryland areas! At Sila, we are a Customer Service company that happens to be very successful in Plumbing, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning business! As the successful Sila Master Plumber, you will have the opportunity to grow, lead and mentor your own team of customer service centric Plumbing professionals, to develop the business and establish your residential market value. As a hands-on, entrepreneurial leader you will provide advanced level skills to troubleshoot, repair, inspect, maintain, provide preventative maintenance and install all types of residential plumbing equipment, domestic water systems and sewer systems. You will have the opportunity to provide value-added recommendations to customers based on your findings that are always in the best interest of the customer. To be successful in this role you must respond to emergency plumbing calls such as clogged drains, broken water lines, frozen pipes, gas odors and more, evaluate the situation and take appropriate corrective action. Ability to establish and maintain stellar customer relations utilizing your Plumbing, Customer Service and Leadership expertise is the key to the success of this position. Requirements:
- Maryland and Washington D.C. Master Plumber License.
- Residential Plumbing Experience.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills. Benefits:
- $100 - $150k+ (Hourly Rate, Commission + Bonus)
- Working for a Company with a National Presence
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance with HSA
- Company paid Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company sponsored 401(k)
- Fully Stocked and Maintained Company Truck
- Company Paid Cell Phone
- Paid Technical, Safety and Product Training
- Company Online University - Sila Academy
- Tuition Sponsorship for employees
- Associate, Bachelor & Master's degree online programs that offer up to 40% discount on Tuition for employees and dependents.
- Flexible Schedule EOE M/F/V/D
Keywords: Sila Heating & Air Conditioning, Silver Spring , MASTER PLUMBER, Professions , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!