Penetration Testing Consultant
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: August 14, 2019
What you'll be doing...
As a Penetration Testing Consultant you should have a basic
knowledge of vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and
professionally relaying technical vulnerabilities and their impact
to technical and non-technical customers.
You will perform various penetration testing assessments for
Verizon's enterprise customers as an individual contributor or as
part of a team delivering the assessment. The assessments that
would be delivered would either be remote or onsite at a customer
In this role you'll be responsible for:
- For the remote assessments you will telecommute from your home
office connecting into Verizon's attack lab to perform assessments
or for internal assessments travel to the designated customer
- Identifying vulnerabilities, exploiting vulnerabilities as well
as learning from Verizon's Penetration Test team on how to perform
post-exploitation activities and explaining the path to compromise
to external and internal stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge of how to perform these activities manually and
also leveraging automated tools.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Information Technology.
- Experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration
- Two or more years of experience performing one or more of the
- Mobile application
- Wireless penetration testing
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience with network, application, and wireless security
testing to include using tools, manual testing, and various testing
- Certifications: OSCP/CEH/OSWP/OSCE/OSEE/OSWE/CISSP).
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Silver Spring , Penetration Testing Consultant, Professions , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!