Logistics Analyst Associate
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 20, 2019
Logistics Analyst Associate Job Locations USA-VA-Chantilly Job ID
2019-66654 Number of Positions 1 Job Function Supply Chain
Management Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time Job Description GDIT is looking for a
hands-on logistics analyst and technician to be part of a team of
logistics professionals focused on supporting the customers mission
at the largest site in the customers enterprise.
- Performs in a fast pace environment with variety of skill sets
used throughout the week.
- Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis,
organization, planning, and administration
- Participate on various phases of day-to-day provisioning,
spares, maintenance, and/or repair activities.
- Participates in special projects as required. Education BA/BSor
a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education,
professional training, or work experience. Qualifications 0+ years
of experience.Our Logistics Analysts perform the full spectrum of
- Performs a variety of shipping/receiving, inter-plant
transfers, barcode assignments and database maintenance.
- Provides annual inventory of thousands of accountable
- Supports the security and government logistics managers for
- Assist other work centers to identify and satisfy their
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds or more; significant walking
between offices and buildings.
- Accessing IT equipment in and around office furniture, as part
of annual inventory requirement.
- Requires the ability to perform both manual labor associated
with (among other duties) palletizing/de-palletizing
- Working knowledge of office computers and applications, which
includes MS Word, Excel, Adobe, Outlook and experience with
SharePoint a plus.
- Attention to detail and ability to track multiple logistic
taskings through established and evolving policy.Because of the
sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client,
all candidates must hold a TS/SCI and be willing to take and pass a
CI Polygraph if requested. We are GDIT. The people supporting some
of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects
across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to
understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting
the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology
solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are
there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and
everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations,
strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other
protected class. Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail
this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed! Need help finding the right job? We
can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Silver Spring , Logistics Analyst Associate, Professions , Chantilly, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!