Quality Assurance / Metrics Analyst - TS/SCI with Poly
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 20, 2019
- Quality Assurance / Metrics Analyst - TS/SCI with Poly Job
Locations USA-VA-Chantilly Job ID 2019-62130 Number of Positions 1
Job Function Science and Engineering Security Clearance Level Top
Secret/SCI Full/Part Time Full Time Job Description General
Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Quality
Assurance / Metrics Analyst to join our team in support of a
Federal Intelligence Agency contract. In addition to receiving a
competitive salary and generous health and personal benefits, the
Reporting Analyst will enhance their skill set among a talented and
technically accomplished group of colleagues.
Performs data analysis, interpretation, and management duties.
Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and
Primary responsibilities include providing
creating/developing/revising ad hoc queries, report writing to
provide the best reporting and insight. The individual should be
familiar with relational database management systems. The Analyst
will work comfortably across departmental lines as the go-to
resource for questions related to the dash boarding, reports, and
how it is used.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist stakeholders in determining the best solution for their
needs with business intelligence: i.e. Tableau, Excel, SQL
- Assist in transitioning manually produced reports into
automated dashboards published in a Tableau Server environment
- Invent ways to answer key business questions by leveraging
existing data assets or creating new ones
- Perform Ad-Hoc analysis leveraging the power of Tableau and/or
SSRS and other internal BI tools
- Modify, develop, write, and implement existing reports and
- Conduct periodic tuning of dashboards to minimize the data and
rendering refresh cycles to optimize the end user experience
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to
ensure client needs are met.
- Communicate effectively (in oral and written form) with a
variety of individuals; work well within small and large team
- Participates in special projects as required.
Education BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, or a related
technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education,
technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Qualifications 5+ years of related statistics/data analysis
- TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph is required for this
- Candidate must possess an appropriate and current DoD
Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for
employment; either valid CompTIA Security+ CE, Systems Security
Certified Practitioner (SSCP) or Cisco Certified Network Associate
(CCNA)-Security. CompTIA Security+ CE Certification is the
preferred certification. In addition, candidate must attain the
required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Training within six
(6) months of Hire Date.
Candidates should be proficient with:
- ServiceNow (Reporting, Dashboards and Scripting)
- Excel (manipulate data, create scripts, charts, pivot tables,
- Data Analysis
Desired Qualifications include:
- Business Intelligence (BI) best practices including
understanding Tableau, SSRS, Excel, Pivot Tables.
- Understanding of Relational Databases
- Enterprise Level Database Management Systems, preferably with
MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of T-SQL
- Knowledge and prior administration of Tableau Server or SQL
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Benefits of this Position:
- Opportunity for Fast Growth within the program
- Professional Development Assistance Covering the Cost of
Obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications (depending on
- Educational Reimbursement toward degree programs and individual
- 401K Match with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy,
starting your first day
- We know work-life balance is important, GDIT offers Paid Time
Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Parking and transit commuter benefits
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the
highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the
ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different
missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in
several locations in the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
General Dynamics is a Fortune Blue Ribbon Company and Clearance
Jobs Top 10 Government Contractor.
General Dynamics Information Technology solves our customers
challenges through future-focused technology and services,
ingenuity and deep mission-knowledge. Partnering with government,
defense, the intelligence community, industry leaders and
cutting-edge technology companies, we deliver solutions that make a
difference helping our customers to advance mission performance,
transform operations and discover opportunities to build a better
General Dynamics Information Technology, or GDIT, is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected
#GDITChantilly Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail
this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed! Need help finding the right job? We
can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Silver Spring , Quality Assurance / Metrics Analyst - TS/SCI with Poly, Professions , Chantilly, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!