Customer Service Representative - Consultant - Immediate Interview
Company: The Bah Agencies
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: February 8, 2019
Job DescriptionIf you're interested in working for a company that pays well and truly cares about all members, read below:Our growing office for labor union benefits is looking to add a new Benefits Consultant to our team.We are looking for an honest, hard working individual that we can fully train. We offer weekly pay, daily training and bonuses. If you are looking to start a new career, apply now! I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.If you are the following, then we'd love to meet you:
- Have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred
- Be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time managementYou do need a clean background for this position, as our industry requires it.Cool things about the position:
- No experience necessary, we fully train
- Entry level position
- Great compensation
- Training provided
- Advancement opportunity
- Weekly pay and weekly bonusesThe main position we will be filling immediately is for our Benefit Consultant position. This career path will teach our newest team members how to properly interact and engage with the niche clientele we service while preparing those individuals for roles within the organization involving training new staff members, hiring office personnel, leading a team, building a strong office culture, and having the tough conversations most managers or supervisors tend to shy away from properly.As a company we choose to focus on both the professional and personal development of everyone we bring onto our team knowing that the better prepared our representatives are for adversity in life, the better prepared they will be to handle obstacles professionally. This approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response. This is an equal opportunity contractor position. All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our parent company is the Torchmark CorporationOur approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. This is a 1099 position, and our reps average between 50k-80k first year on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after.. You will be consulting for our benefits and insurance services.Company DescriptionOur company has handled the permanent benefits for over 40,000 groups, unions, and associations internationally. Some of our top clientele come from the police, firefighters, teachers, and nurses; basically, blue collar organizations whom we’ve serviced for over 60 years now.
Keywords: The Bah Agencies, Silver Spring , Customer Service Representative - Consultant - Immediate Interview, Sales , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!